500 Mile Walking Journey~Kayaking

500 Mile Walking Journey
with 
Kerry and Jean 
Let's Get Walking! 

It's summertime and we had to adjust our activities
Let's get kayaking!!!

We made a decision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8DAWhnTvg4
our new kayaks 














I checked my "Map My Walk" and guess what? 
It will record how far we paddle in the water!!
We have been kayaking every evening since we bought our kayaks. 
It's a whole different exercise for the body and I have to say I'm a bit sore, in a good way of course. 
Plus, just for my own curiosity I recorded us walking around Walmart!
It's a Super Walmart and it's big from one end to the other. Well to my surprise we walked over a mile just shopping. .......I haven't sold Kerry on the idea that miles we walk together should count even if it's in a store.  
But it certainly beats walking in 100 degrees. 
Be Inspired, Be Safe and 
Let's Get Walking, or kayaking,
Kerry and Jean  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The second home base route for the 500 mile walking journey

Jean Hart Artwork : Inspiring walking t-shirt